Cytoplan Sea Buckthorn Oil is extracted from the berries of the sea buckthorn plant (Hippophae rhamnoides). Cytoplan only use pure organic extract obtained from the berry, which is a much higher source of omega-7 than the seed. Omega-7 fatty acids are important components of the human body, having biological, structural and functional roles. What really makes Sea Buckthorn Oil unique is that it acts as main constituent of cellular membranes, keeping the natural structure of the skin and membranes hydrated and healthy by promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation.
- Each vegan capsule contains 500mg of Sea Buckthorn Oil, providing essential fatty acids: palmitoleic acid (omega 7) and oleic acid (omega 9). Making the oil very rich in mono- and polyunsaturated fat, which are two types of healthy fats.
- Omega-7 is a primary component of cell membranes that make up mucous membranes, therefore keeping the natural structure of the skin and eyes hydrated and healthy by promoting tissue regeneration and reducing inflammation.
- Many menopausal women may choose to supplement with Sea Buckthorn oil due to its skin hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties. Sea Buckthorn could be a good natural alternative to conventional oestrogen hormone treatment in women who cannot tolerate it correctly.
- Cytoplan ensure that no solvents are used in the oil extraction process, this guarantees that important properties are retained within the supplement and the product is of high quality.
- Cytoplan guarantee that Sea Buckthorn Oil is GMO free, also gluten, wheat, soy and dairy free. There is no added sugar, flavouring or colourings in the product.
- Suitable for vegans.
|Sea buckthorn oil||500mg||*|
|– Palmitoleic acid (omega 7)||125mg||*|
|Oleic acid (omega 9)||90mg||*|
|+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Ingredients: Sea buckthorn oil (Hippophae rhamnoides) 25% providing palmitoleic acid (omega 7) and oleic acid (omega 9), capsule shell: tapicoa starch gel, glycerin, purified water
Suggested Intake: 1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Suitable for: Vegetarians and vegans
Contraindications: If you are taking anticoagulant medication check with your Doctor or practitioner before use.
Non GM & Free From: GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colourings
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place