Nicotinamide Riboside (NR) is a very unique member of the vitamin B3 family. The body converts NR into Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+) which is an essential molecule found in every living cell.
- NAD+ enables cells to convert the food that we eat into the energy that we need.
- NAD+ is also the communication molecule between the cell nucleus and the mitochondria which are the energy producing factories in the cell.
- If NAD+ levels are low, then communication may be impaired and mitochondria dysfunction may result. Boosting NAD+ levels promotes cellular metabolism, mitochondrial function, and energy production.
- Nicotinamide Riboside helps to support all aspects of healthy aging through optimising mitochondrial function in all cells.
Nicotinamide Riboside, one capsule will provide on average:
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
- Ingredients:Nicotinamide riboside
- Suggested Intake: 1 capsule daily or take as recommended by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet
- Suitable for: vegetarians and vegans.
- Contraindications: None.
- Non-Active Ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
- Non GM & Free From: Non GM & Free From: GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings
- Storage: store in a cool, dry place.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.