Food State Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) is beneficially combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus. It helps to maintain a healthy digestive tract and can improve the body’s ability to withstand stressful conditions.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble and it occurs in all living cells
- Pantothenic Acid helps maintain a healthy digestive tractand can improve the body’s ability to withstand stressful conditions
- Pantothenic acid stimulates the adrenal glandsand increases production of cortisol and other adrenal hormones important for healthy skin and nerves
- This vitamin plays a vital role in cell metabolism; as a coenzyme, pantothenic acid participates in the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- It is essential for the synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and fatty acidsand aids in the utilisation of other vitamins
- A Food State supplement – uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)1 tablet will provide on average:
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||50mg||833|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
- Ingredients:Inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with pantothenic acid; vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide. *Beneficially combined in a base of inactive lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
- Suggested Intake:1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
- Suitable for: Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
- Contraindications: None.
- Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid.
- Non GM & Free From: Yeast; wheat; starch, gluten; soy; dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
- Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.