Our Aloe XL Inner Leaf is a single concentrate containing only pure, unprocessed inner leaf gel
- Traditionally Aloe products have been used as digestive aids, as well as for immune and anti-inflammatory support
- We recommend this product in particular for digestive support (and Aloe XL Whole Leaf for immune / anti-inflammatory support)
- A liquid that can be used daily and ALSO can be applied directly to the skin, diluted for use as a mouth-wash or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore
- A wonderfully active and pure Aloe product with minimal preservatives (99.8% pure Aloe)
- This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides and herbicides, and is cold-extracted
- Ideal for localised use as a natural mouth-wash as part of your daily oral health routine
- Specific mouth wash applications include: post tooth extraction, during and after gum surgery and for support against any other mouth inflammatory or infective conditions. It can be used several times a day and ideally should be retained in the mouth for several minutes at a time
- We analyse our Aloe juices using NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) testing. The results show that the products are of excellent quality and purity and show no signs of degradation
Aloe XL Inner Leaf (500ml)
Aloe Vera Inner leaf juice, preservatives (Citric acid,potassium sorbate)
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Internally: Aloe XL Inner Leaf – take 1ml per kg body weight (i.e. 60-80ml on average daily), or as directed by a practitioner.
Externally: Can be applied directly to the skin, or used to soak a cotton bandage to tie around a minor wound or sore.
For immune support & digestive aid: Shake well before use. 10-30ml should be taken daily. If to be used as a mouthwash as well – retain the dose in the mouth for 1-2 minutes before swallowing.
As a mouthwash: Shake well before use. Take approximately 20ml and retain in the mouth for as long as practical. 2-3 minutes is ideal. During this time, swill around the mouth and problem areas, and then spit out. Use every 2 hours during acute problems and 2-3 times daily as the problem subsides. Use 1-2 times daily for help towards maintaining gum health.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Do not use during pregnancy unless under the direction of a practitioner.
Citric acid (0.1%)
Non GM & Free From:
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings. This product is organically grown without the use of pesticides & herbicides, and is cold extracted. NMR tested to guarantee quality and activity.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight. Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 4 months.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.