Food State Iron is presented to the body in a probiotic complex and thus is a gentle, non-constipating and well absorbed supplement.
- This product contains Food State Vitamin C which aids the absorption and utilisation of the iron
- Both the minerals Copper and Molybdenum positively affect the transportation and release of iron in our bodies
- We have included 20ug of Molybdenum in this supplement because it is a vital part of the enzyme responsible for iron utilisation
- A Food State supplement – uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
Iron provides a role in:
- Formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
- Iron can contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Contribution to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Contributes to normal cell division
Iron / Molybdenum1 tablet will provide on average
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
- Ingredients:Inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with vitamin C, ferrous fumerate and sodium molybdate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate acid. *Beneficially combined in a base of lactobacillus bulgaricus. A native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human GI tract.
- Suggested Intake:1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
- Suitable for:Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
- Contraindications:It is not recommended that men and post-menopausal women supplement with iron unless recommended to do so by a doctor or practitioner. Iron, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- Non-Active Ingredients:Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid.
- Non GM & Free From:Yeast; wheat; starch,dairy, gluten; soy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
- Storage:Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.