Ideally suited to men and post-menopausal women: A superb two-a-day Food State™ multivitamin and mineral formula.
- This supplement includes B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin K. All these nutrient levels are included at excellent levels and take into account recent research data attesting to benefits from elevated levels of nutrients such as vitamin D
- Foundation Formula 2 has excellent levels of antioxidant trace minerals(150µg selenium and 7mg zinc), as well as 80µg of chromium
- It also includes the trace minerals iodine, boron copper, manganese and molybdenum
- 1-3, 1-6 beta glucans are included for enhanced immune support
- This formula is iron free, so suitable for men and post-menopausal women
- A Food State™ supplement providing nutrients in the same form as those in food. This supplement comprises a food base of ‘inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus’,a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive tract
Foundation Formula 2 2 tablets provide on average:
|Nutrient||Per 2 tablet dose||%RDA|
|Folic Acid (food folate)||200.00µg||100|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||60.0µg||240|
|1/3 1/6 beta glucan||100mg||*|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
* = no RDA
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
- Ingredients: Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with: magnesium citrate, para amino benzoic acid, zinc citrate, cupric sulphate, manganese chloride, sodium borate, chromium III chloride, potassium iodide, vitamin D3, and sodium molybdate; beta (1-3,1-6) glucan; Vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; Vitamin E combined in vegetable oil; beta carotene combined in carrot concentrate; mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium; Vitamin K combined in alfalfa concentrate; microcrystalline cellulose; sodium CMC, silicon dioxide; pantothenic acid; niacin; PABA; thiamin; vitamin B6; riboflavin; folic acid as methylfolate; biotin; vitamin B12 and tablet coating (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).
- Suggested Intake: Adults less than 60kg = 1 tablet daily. – Adults over 61kg = 2 tablets daily. N.B. You may notice a strong yellow colouration of your urine after taking the formula. It is perfectly normal and is due to the high level of riboflavin.
- Suitable for: Vegetarians, Vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
- Contraindications: None
- Non-Active Ingredients: Non-Active Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
- Non GM & Free From: Wheat; starch, gluten; soy, dairy, live yeast; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
- Storage: Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed stated recommended intake. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but If you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner or one of our nutritional therapists. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.